181030- Martin- Including the city of Fairmont 601 PM CST Sun Nov 17 2019
Tonight Cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. West winds around 5 mph with gusts to around 20 mph shifting to the south after midnight. Monday Cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain, freezing rain and sleet in the morning. Highs in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday night Decreasing clouds. Lows in the lower 30s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 40s. Wednesday night Rain likely in the evening, then snow, possibly mixed with rain after midnight. Lows in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Thursday Colder. Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow in the morning. Highs in the lower 30s. Thursday night and friday Clear. Lows in the lower 20s. Highs in the upper 30s. Friday night through sunday Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Highs in the lower 40s.
Dry conditions covered all major crop areas Friday afternoon. Temperatures ranged from the low 20s in the northern Great Lakes to the upper 60s in the southwestern Plains. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 3:35PM Fri Nov 15, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.